LI Phil
(User)
Wed Oct 20 2004 01:42 AM
October Over?

Unless and until such time as the WPAC season shuts down (which it ain't doing right now), and with memories of Michelle in 2001 & Mitch in 1998, I'm not ready to start penning any epitaphs for 2004 just yet.

Steve, if the season were to end today, I'd give you better than a "C". One off on named storms, bam on hurricanes, and we all got clobbered on the Majors...the Great Dr. Gray included.

All's good right now, but it wouldn't surprise me to have a little October surprise pop up off the FL coast next week.
Nothing has been "as usual" this summer/fall.
Keep your eyes to the skies, folks...nothing is over until John Belushi says it's over!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center