Heather
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Mar 05 2005 06:50 PM
Re: El Nino weakening neutral conditions expected

OK, I'm still a weather newbie, but from what I'm gathering... El Nino conditions are weakening or will weaken. This would make for a more active Atlantic hurricane season. And I have been also paying more attention to the Bermuda high, which has not moved into a different location, where it has remained will continue to steer hurricanes toward Florida. Am I anywhere near correct in my understanding?

Just want to be on the up and up with this. Too many people were caught off guard last season. Too many people are still nowhere near having there repairs completed as supplies are still in such demand. So, hopefully a little bit of insight into the "potential" of what we may experience will help us prepare the best we can.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center