Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Apr 19 2005 11:12 PM
Re: Home Weather Station

Hey! We live in Brevard county and I have added your weather site to my favorites. I am really hoping we do not have a repeat of last year . I am already making plans for this coming season. I bought an extra Futon mattress for family memebers that always come to our house to wait it out... If they get any bigger than last year I'm headed up north to take cover in TN where we have other family members. we are already stocking up on water and can goods and I am thinking of buying a small freezer for ice and other things. we are lucky to have 4 generators as we have a small construction business. Here's to wishing everyone around Florida and other areas a safe hurricane season. May everyone get their repairs done before the next season starts.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center