javlin
(Weather Master)
Sun Apr 24 2005 12:26 PM
Re: SOI still way negative

I have to agree HF that the weak El Nino if not maybe neutral conditions are going to persist for the upcoming season.This condition will have little effect in the long run on the numbers for the season.The amplifications of these fronts I think will subside before to long and the normal summer pattern will set in.I think it still to early to call the ridge out in the Atlantic quite yet.It will be June and July don't you think that will show strength of the ridge.I will take this weather for now it is absolutly gorgeous here along the MGC.Nice to here you guys are still alive catch yea later.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center