Justin in Miami
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Apr 26 2005 06:51 PM
Re: Publicly available data

Very good idea Skeetobite. However, I agree with Hank...the bill will never reach the light of day. I wonder how much $$ Mr. Santorum received from his constituent, Accuweather.com to propose this legislation. Please see link:

http://opensecrets.org/indivs/search.asp...4=Y&Order=N

I will say this...I will no longer be using the services of Accuweather ever again. I was always suspicious last year and years before as to why Joe B. and his organization would rip the NWS and TPC on their forecasts...and now I know why. Unfortunately, with MANY other issues this is how our government operates and like it or not that will not change unless they get caught in the act. Can you say Quid pro Quo? oh and it's good to be back everyone! That's my rant for the year. done.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center