LI Phil
(User)
Thu May 12 2005 05:42 PM
Wrong Forum But I Don't Care...

Hello all CFHCers,

I have been quite sick and spent the last week in the hospital, during which time I had to do a lot of soul searching and will be making several lifestyle changes necessary to keep me living for many more years. This is what happens when you refuse to see a doctor of any kind for 20 years...and you live a lifestyle that is, shall we say, akin to Keith Richards minus the drugs. All I can say is that had i not been to see a doctor 1 week and a half ago, i probably would have been dead before hurricane season ended. That being said, while still not the 'healthiest' of humans, i am well on the road to a full recovery and i look at this 'second chance' as a blessing rather than a curse. Many of you know i've been through a lot of personal $h!+ over the past year and a half and i allowed it to take over my life. Well, no more.

That being said, I now look forward to rededicating myself to this website and my health, in no particular order, and I think 2005 is the year of really big things for CFHC. I learned that hospital food (at least when you are allowed to eat 'solid' food) is even worse than airplane food, and i look forward to a full healthy meal tonight. TV at the hospital is abysmal (they don't even carry TWC and the only cable news is the communist-run CNN) so I've totally been out of the loop as far as this season goes, so i've got some catching up to do.

Can't wait to get back in the saddle again and it's great to see many of the regulars are already in mid-season form even before the official start of the season.

Just wanted to wish everyone well and NEVER take your health for granted.

Now...let's get it started!

Cheers,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center