Artsy Fartsy
(Verified CFHC User)
Mon Jun 13 2005 12:35 PM
Re: New Areas to Watch Past Arlene

Quote:

I could see a little mid-level circulation(15N75W) on VIS this morning.Looks like some more shear is moving in NW of the system.So I am thinking maybe 24-48 hrs if it is still there something might show maybe.

I see the same, and it seems as though there is a small area of convection right over it if you view the IR. The circulation seems to be fairly apparent as of 12:30pm today, but, I am still a noobie and not sure if this is what I need to be looking for in a potential system.

I also checked out the WV loop and the Bermuda High is forcing a lot of dry air into the western carribean, not sure how this can effect storm development.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center