javlin
(Weather Master)
Thu Jul 07 2005 01:47 PM
Re: OK,I am going to lay it on the line.

Bob for that to happen Dennis cannot deviate anymore just a straight line and add another 15' to N track.In the last six hrs Dennis has been moving 41'N of W for your Idea to come to fruitation you need the other 15'N.I have not seen Dennis move in a straight line yet.I think the Terrain is having an effect on Dennis right now.If you give it another 12-16hrs I think a more WNW will come about again.The models shifting E good for me thats for sure.Once Dennis crosses Cuba then I will take models more seriously.
I have seen a few of storms thus far from Camille to Georges.Give it another 24hrs.Your thoghts could happen seen stranger things happen before but find it unlikily at the time being.
The NHC for the most part has been on track.If you watched Cindy the other night at 2:00AM she was heading for Lake Pontchatrain(dueN) then went due E for about 2-3hrs then NW the rest of the way.Guess what still landed within the 60NM of the NHC forcast.They consider that a good forcast.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center