tpratch
(Moderator)
Thu Jul 07 2005 06:49 PM
Re: Please Stop This!

My intent was not to demean and embarrass, as much as it was to point out that the frequency of updates to his own theory might have been better served as an edited post rather than the one or two sentence replies they have been.

Yes, he's been saying it for two days and he is consistent. My apology in advance was quite sincere as I might have simply misunderstood where he was coming from.

I did catch the comment about the weakening high, but it seemed more of an afterthought than anything entered into with forethought (not to mention more recent than his original theory).

My apology still stands if I offended. My request for updates less frequently is still on the table as well.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center