Southern4sure
(Weather Guru)
Thu Jul 07 2005 05:53 PM
Re: bull got the herd scared stiff

Quote:

Once had a very wise commander that once told me:

"son, don't soil your shorts until you actually see the enemy".

I think a lot of you central Florida folks are on here too much, scaring yourselves and others silly and using up space that the panhandle folks are gonna need.

I'm in central florida.. I'm ready as possible for anything. You should be too.

Good luck to all along the gulf.

Im not scared...really Im not! But if it wasnt for this site I would probably still listen to local mets and think...Tampa is all clear and will not have any impact from Dennis. I do not want to be caught off guard and then it is too late to leave if necesarry. This site is wonderful. These guys and gals know so much more than I and after years of reading and seeing systems nailed then if I read Tampa will get effected then I trust them. I dont think it is over reacting at all.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center