Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Jul 07 2005 10:07 PM
Re: State of Emergency

I got home from work @ The Home Depot about 1:00pm after selling generators, gas cans, flashlights, battery operated fans and etc, as I was leaving plywood started to sell. On the way the Winn Dixie was getting their metal shutters ready. Check what you all were saying, the satellites, and maps. Went right back out filled 7 5 gallon gas cans and went to the Winn Dixie. Bought a generator for my parents and got them ready. Hopefully all will be well. But now I can go to work tomorrow with peace of mind and load plywood.

You all kept me sane last year. THANK YOU

My main reason for posting is that I spent several hours transfering in generators and have a few left at my store. They can not be put on Will Call or phone sales, but if in need please stop by the Pinellas Park store ASAP. All generators are on allocations so we only get them after the storm or when Atlanta sends them. This is not an advertisement - just to let you all know, as people were scrambling last year and I remember we could not find one for someone on this forum who had a medical problem.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center