Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Jul 08 2005 01:34 AM
Re: Brief 8pm Update

I also see a more northerly trend. As for the models, it is my observation that we need to be watching the actual movements over a few hours to determine if these wobbles are an actual new track or just a brief drift one way or another. Once we see if it establishes a new track we then may be able to see what is influencing the track and see if it will hold. My thought is if the high pressure ridge begins to break down then it would have to turn more poleward and perhaps bring it up the east side of Florida kind of like a Floyd track of 1999 something Clark discussed in an earlier blog today. Any thoughts on my idea?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center