Lysis
(User)
Fri Jul 08 2005 02:41 PM
The West Coast will still be somewhat affected

I looked at the lunar forecast and we have a full moon tomorrow night, and yesterday and today the tides were unusually high in our harbor, with the water coming right up to the bottom of the dock. Anyone living on water on the West Coast of Florida may want to keep a close eye on their waters, and make some preparations for flooding. I know that, like my area, allot of these places do not flood very well. As always, to what degree we will flood depends on what track Dennis ultimately takes.
Locally, this may break the high tide during Tropical Storm Gabrielle, where the water breached over the sea wall.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center