Bev
(Weather Guru)
Fri Jul 08 2005 11:21 PM
Re: Maybe it's just me...

Quote:

Sorry Bev, that doesn't work for me... A quick UCase() and everything is taken care of on the recieving side. Also, if they really wanted to complicate their lives, the ASCII values for upper and lower case letters have the same delta offsets.

BTW, *not* giving you a hard time! Just coming around to a firm theory that the guys over there are typing with one hand. ;-)

Great forecasting, though!!!

ROFL... well thank you for the lesson, and my forecast is... I'm heading to TN for the summer. Had enough of this weather last year. Btw, my specialty is network security and NOT programming, obviously. :-)

Those poor fellows typing with one hand are most likely praying their forecasts are right with the other.

-Bev

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center