Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Sat Jul 09 2005 04:22 AM
Re: Dennis and the se coast of fl.

No one here has to eat crow. I understand there is a considerable amount of stress on everyone with a humongous storm brewing just below us, but I would highly suggest that we keep the topic to the storm. This is a place for weather enthusiasts, not weather experts...and when we're wrong on something, they GENTLY correct us without telling us what to eat for dinner.
Nothing is set in stone yet...all you have to do is read Ed's blog from 10:16pm to know that. Believe me, I know him quite well and he would certainly not stick his neck way out there if he did not have good reasons. That's why he was a chief met with one of the local NWS offices in Florida for so long.
Let's just all stop the sniping and help each other get through this storm..that's really what this forum is all about.

Thank You!~danielw

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center