adogg76
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Jul 09 2005 03:10 PM
Re: models and probabilities

wellll.....weather was forecast before computers.......remember....before pc.....

And I am not trying to instill the last minute fear that mainstream media does.....we ARE under a tornado threat till 4pm.....is it very professional to advise someone to COME to a tornado watchbox?????

Did someone not like my comment on food quality and service, I am sorry....have only been a chef for 10 years........

I make no claim to be a MET or a pro.....I like weather is all.....have since TWC came to our lives!!!

if this is some sort of "secret meterological society", i will gladly stop enjoying the data and information flow on this site....but really, walk outside and tell how beautiful a day it is.....hmmmm

HanKfranK has talked with me before, and I assure you all.......fear is not my game, but if someone asks if they should be driving down 95 set for O-town with all the family in tow.......I say.....wait for the Tornado Watch to expire.....

Is that more palatable.....?
hiding behind a model means one can "pass the buck" on when they are wrong about the forecast.......

Thankfully.....it seems I am wrong in my thoughts...I said it!!! Although there is still a lot of activity well east of the eye.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center