Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Sat Jul 09 2005 03:13 PM
Re: Dennis' future movement

Well I have been keeping track and since 8am this morning the hurricane has moved more north than west. So I think it is looking like the MS Gulf Coast won't get much of anything, thank goodness.

Although the last coordinates (3pm eastern time) showed more of a westward movement, which is a little confusing. Every time it wobbles a bit I see a flurry of posting and questions. However over time the movement seems to be more constant.

My brother was supposed to be off tomorrow but of course the sheriff's office called him in (starting at 2am tomorrow, no kidding). He just called me after they finished boarding up their house in Pascagoula (he doesn't live that far from the beach).

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center