firestar_1
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Jul 09 2005 03:44 PM
Re: Conch Republic Bashing

I could not have said that better myself...I have learned that while you can not fool mother nature....she just loves messing with us.... I made sure my family was ready for Charlie and had my office ready starting on Wednesday before he hit...all we can really do to be safe is be prepared and have our plans in place. The NHC will provide us with the best information they can...this forum allows those of us who want to learn more to read and try and understand what and why things are happening from people who know alot more than at least I do. It does get tiring listening to ppl basking others and or demanding exact pin point calls every other minute.
As always I am very thankful to the people that are helping the rest of us to learn and understand...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center