damejune2
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Jul 09 2005 09:51 PM
Re: Conch Republic Bashing

Quote:

damejune2, there was just the one person there who continually tried to push the storm into S. Florida. Others may have posted questions asking if it were possible, but it was just the one poster with those comments. You are making a broad assumption about everyone here with your remarks, one that I feel is unearned. I apologize if my post came across as blunt, but I felt it necessary to defend the integrity of this website, as it is (IMO) the best such site on the Internet. The community here is relatively small, but most everyone either knows their stuff or wants to learn more about these things...you don't find that much of anywhere else.

Clark - I am sorry and i need to learn, as a new poster, to sort through the BS. My apologies to you and to all.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center