Jeffmidtown
(Weather Guru)
Sun Jul 10 2005 08:35 AM
Re: On another, more local note...

Good morning everyone, I hope all got some sleep because this could be a bumpy day...

I have to agree with some of the posters that the movement is more northerly rather than a NNW movement....But if Dennis continues a Northerly track and stays that course inland, there's gonna be a flurry of changing watches and warnings further inland from Montgomery to Atlanta.

One thing I'm wondering, what time is this monster expected to make landfall and how close to high tide is it supposed to hit?

Again it bears repeating, if you are to the east of the eye, it is imperative to still watch this storm like a hawk as the right front quadrant of the storm is the most dangerous and causes possible tornadoes and heavy rains...

Also tidal flooding in Madiera Beach, FL.....

God Speed to everyone in PCB to Moblie and everyone in the path....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center