Jeffmidtown
(Weather Guru)
Mon Jul 11 2005 05:17 PM
Re: Tropical Depression Five Forms In Central Atlantic

I'm sure the video will show up somewhere of Geraldo, it was one of those Dick Clark moments.....

On a more serious note, I'm sure the damage numbers from Dennis are going to be pretty interesting and considering that there will be a lot of damage from flooding especially here in the Atlanta area, we are not off to a good start for this season.

One major car dealership lost about 1-2 million in inventory today alone and the local news was mostly chopper shots of many creeks just engulfing whole subdivisions and more heavy rain from Dennis is forecast for today and tonight.....

I sincerely hope that TD 5 just goes out into the Atlantic....fish puree anyone?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center