Lake Toho - Kissimmee
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Jul 11 2005 06:29 PM
Re: Tropical Depression Five Forms In Central Atlantic

I shook my head when CNN picked up Rick Sanchez. When I lived in Miami, he was the Anchor for the Fox Affiliate Channel 7 News. Hurricane Andrew with Rick Sanchez was over the top.. Especially his on the scene reporting of the devistation in homestead. Where he would report in the dark, shut off the camera lights, so you could experience what people in Homestead would experience. During Hurricane Georges he spent considerable amounts of time, concentrating on a small sapling in the Channel 7 parking lot, that was being blow in the wind by gale force winds (no Georges never hit Miami, and yes the sapling did make it through the storm). I have to say one thing about Rick, he is definitely fun to watch..

If they ever did a Cuban Star Trek Series, he would make a great Captain Kirk. Over acting and all..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center