damejune2
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Jul 11 2005 03:43 PM
Re: Move it to the left.. move it to the right.. down .. south.. up north

I agree with you 100%. My family up north always talks about us being so lucky cause we are close to the beach, Disney, etc... I tell them, so what!! When you live here, it's not a vacation! Thats what a lot of these people don't realize is they come down for vacation and think it's so awesome that they decide to move here. Most people leave after the first two hurricane seasons and if not that then the low paying jobs have them running back north. Here is an example - my father used to work for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft in CT. When he left there to come down here with my mom, sister and I, he was making close to 20.00 an hour. His first job (and only job for almost 20 years) he started out at 7.50 an hour!!! Sorry to be off topic.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center