ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Tue Jul 12 2005 01:37 PM
Re: Is everyone

I always liked the models on hurricane alley but im not paying them money to see them.

They always had like 25 different ones which was cool so if anyone has a account they would like to share on there let me know last year my son found a back door into that area of the site.Not hacking but they did not make it hard if you seen the page before they went pay site.

Anyway i feel more today like this is going to be a west west west storm as i still see nothing at this time that is going to take it north but that can change.

I hope this leaves everyone alone.So if you know of a place with all those Spaghetti Models please tell me would love to see them on here and not just on ch 13

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center