Rick on boat in Mobile
(Weather Drama Guru)
Sat Jul 16 2005 01:06 PM
notice eye

has gotten larger, and is perfect now. I suspect Emily will be a cat 5 storm. Is there any chance that she could begin a more northward turn?....if this storm slips through the Yucatan, and hits NO...it'll be a disaster of monumental proportions.

Anyone on the Yucatan in anything less than a conrete block building....will be in serious danger of losing their lives....when they get to 150+...we all know it's now a question of survival.

HankFrank...watchya think?......could the ridge weaken?...could Emily head more north...?....I wonder....because she "appears" to edging ever so more north than west through the hours....

not wishcasting....I live on a boat, ya know...

no. maybe texas. more likely mexico all the way. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center