LI Phil
(User)
Thu Jul 28 2005 01:14 AM
Re: 92L

Quote:

yea, i kinda feel bad for florida..well, i can't control the weather, i mean if you guys can wave your wands n send em away up here im sure well be happy to take a bullet..but nothing bad only cat 1 or 2

jk

.Ryan

um...

nothin' personal but i'd rather not take a cat II bullet, but yer point is at the very least well taken...there are already too many "signs" pointing towards a NE (northeast, not New England) strike we don't need any jinxing our luck thus far...

we REALLY dodged bullets with bob, floyd and isabel; we may not be so lucky next time...lemme tell you, twas NO FUN after Gloria and that wasn't really much of a cane, specially compared to what Florida and the GOM took last year.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center