WX Storm 2005
(Verified CFHC User)
Thu Jul 28 2005 03:51 AM
Attachment
Re: What are your thoughts for tomorrow?

Well my initial thoughts looking the Water Vapor loop is that there is a persistant cry area to the south of the convection which is not helping development. Secondly there is a ridge of high pressure that is forcast to strenghten above 92L. If this ridge intensifies and moves more south and westward then we would be looking at a situation where it would move this wave more toward the East Coast. Attached is the GFS sea level pressure at hour 0 which shows what I am talking about. Long range and intesity is usually never good on forcast models. My instinct would tell me that if this convection persists and the dry air relaxs towards the west we could be looking at a possible TD in 24-48 hours to worry about.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center