Ryan
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Jul 28 2005 05:45 PM
Re: Franklin Continues, Waves Across the Atlantic

Quote:

I think this season is going to be simular to last season hurricane florida got hit alot in the east coast cause of the high pressure not letting it go north if you guys think am worng than give me a reason why this season isent going to be simular to what frances and jeanne did. High pressure is pretty much where it was last season so this is my thinking that florida is going to get hit the most by august and september.

there has been frequent high pressure in the north east mid atlantic too, so its not like your te only ones, but i think its safe to say a hurricane will probably bit south florida this season, but again, only time will tell

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center