scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Tue Aug 09 2005 06:35 PM
Re: Irene...

At times Jb gets 1 right. He will spot every area where there could be development and if he gets one to form there then its a 'told ya so'. I think hes just being himself. He gets excited about systems like many of us do. He wants to keep people interested on areas so they will get excited to see if they form or go in that direction. Some is entertainement but some is just speculation. Overall its ok to hear his thoughts. Like mine or anyone elses, dont take anything for granted even if we do get it right cause we could be wrong the next time around.
WIth Irene I said last week to watch east of the bahamas by mid-late week this time. I also said that was the outside chance. Now its almost a 40% chance of happening but I still think the better choice is to go towards Bermuda with the midlevel low taking over tonight. Time will tell ....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center