Ryan
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Aug 11 2005 11:38 PM
Re: Irene Becomes Tropical Storm Again ... Threat to Carolinas Decreasing

lets say Irene follows the NHC 5 day projected path, from 8PM Monday-8 PM Tuesday she looks to be taking a straight dash for land, and we could see another invest whats this 99L?...but i mean hopefuly with the EPAC being really active maybe the atlantic won't be, then again this season has already provn to be an unpredictable one, i think it was clark that said anywhere from savannah northward should watch Irene, most of the models arent showing a possible Georgia landfall, and i think she will take a path relitavely similar to the NHC becuase of the trough over the central atlantic, i think she may ride the edge of the trough rather than breakign through it and turning out to sea, what do othe rpople think, a second and third opinion neevr hurts right. Also, one more thing-if you are in "the cone": should we be on alert?

Thanks, Ryan

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center