Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Aug 14 2005 02:45 AM
Re: Just love this sat loop

Interesting little flare up se of TD10.... i would watch the carribean a little more right now.... the mid-upper feature over the southern tip of florida or keys moving west in GOM. Which i think is about to setup a pattern, and allow for favorable developement closer than we think..... i think the high is about to kick in and look like last year....this year we have had few systems that get into it, and find the weakness and move bak out to see......but i think thats about to change.....seems like everything that goes north of the islands, will miss the east coast....but that not to say one system later on might make it and turn left..... if anything gets going within next week, i would suspect it will be in Carribean and southern GOM....things will get very interesting in western carribiean and GOM in next few days....well see if i am right....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center