GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Tue Aug 16 2005 07:30 AM
Re: Ex TD10 making a comeback

Good morning. First, I want to say that I did read the Tropical Atlantic Discussion this morning and read the part about the trough of low pressure over the gulf etc as well as the Burmuda High that has been sitting squarely over Florida lately. After having said that, I am going to comment that the flareup of thunderstorms in the Bay of Campeche look familiar to other times of disturbed weather when a low pressure developed into a storm. My last understanding is that the Burmuda High is to remain in place until perhaps Thursday. Then there is no information about where it will be. Are there any comments on this? I personally am tired of playing with TD 10 .

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center