HanKFranK
(User)
Mon Aug 22 2005 07:24 PM
dynamic models

that's the first time i've seen the dynamic models.. they're a bit further south than i'd guessed, but not much. has me leaning more on the system migrating across the southern end of the state or the keys around fri/sat. probably not very intense. early next week that thing could be a very serious issue in the gulf, though.. if this stuff verifies.
joe i wouldn't relate this thing to irene (other than the slow movement concept). jerry of 1995 is probably more apt. irene was quick mid-october storm that came up out of the western caribbean.. totally different synoptic pattern. its rain shield was elongated along its track, thus all the rain/flooding in se florida.
HF 1924z22august

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center