LI Phil
(User)
Fri Aug 26 2005 04:39 AM
Re: once more into the abyss...

Quote:

Mr. Phil, I've looked at your very pretty water vapor loop, what specifically are you indicating and trying to point out per the loop... Help this dysfunctional Italiano understand and feel your pain... I can see the sw motion of the system but can't discern the eye feature... I don't see any driving troughs coming from the north that going to sweep Ms Katrina off her feet and immediately pull her to the north or ne as some claim... work with me Phil and provide me some much need edification on this pretty sat presentation that you are so fond of please sir...

and I think your right about her and the models... good call

MY pretty wv loop?

hardly...i need to get some "beauty sleep" as sunday we could be looking at a cat III just south of biloxi...but that's like 72+ hours out right now...so...

as you know...if you need only the facts, just watch steve lyons on TWC...

if you want the truth ...read scotsvb's forecasts...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center