LI Phil
(User)
Wed Aug 31 2005 10:44 PM
PM FROM FRANK P.

Good god...i just got this PM from Frank P. The GOOD news is he's alive:

"Phil, hey big guy I'm alive and shell shocked in Nashville... very busy at the moment planning strategy and actions we need to do next to help our family members as well as to get our lives back in order... living in Biloxi was inimaginable to say the least and had to get the hell out of town... but I felt that I need to get something in writing to you as soon as I had access to tell you personally that the wife and I and two bassets are doing OK... Javlin is OK too, he came buy my house yesterday and both of us had a nice discussion on my concrete slab... all the ceramic tiles still there but thats all... I could not find any identifiable piece of my house in the rubble about 50 yards north of my house... but two OAK trees are OK, however, one tree has debris marks about 8 feet up... that's 28 feet of surge minimum.... maybe more...

again thanks to all for their concern and prayers and will answer their emails later in the week..... the gulf coast despirately needs help

your friend and refugee suvivor

Frank P "

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center