Girlnascar
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Sep 01 2005 01:05 AM
Re: Fuel

I saw lines in Orlando blocking major intersections and even one looked like they had police crime tape around, some people were in lines filling up spare tanks on boats, and some had empty tanks in the back of their vehicles 6-8 deep. Totally absurd. I can't believe how selfish our society have become. If everyone would conserve a little bit of gas/fuel each day and DONATE few bucks to the Red Cross and VOLUNTEER OUR time to the recovery efforts, after a month or two it will GET better. Panicking now is only making worse! Why do we want to make all of us part of the problem we need to be part of the solution!
Just my 2 cents worth in Orlando,.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center