Lake Toho - Kissimmee
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Sep 06 2005 11:50 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Warnings Up Titusville to Jupiter Tropical Depression 16 Forms Off Florida Coast

Noone really has a clue on where this is going. If the experts at the NHC have little confidence in their forecast, I think it is safe to say that anyone on this board would also be guessing. I find it odd that on the weather tonight, I watch Channel 9 News with Tom Terry, and he pretty much did not go into any real detail tonight. Normally he does an fairly detailed analysis. The graphic of the models appeared on the screen for seconds, and he barely discussed his thoughts. Was just very odd. Considering the advisory by the NHC and NWS stating that everyone in Central Florida should be watching this storm, and that models are so diverse, I would expect him to be telling people to at least be vigilant and alert. Nope, said just a rain maker and went on his way. So out of character for him..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center