ralphfl
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 23 2005 02:38 AM
Re: Hurricane Rita Tracking West Northwest in the Gulf

Quote:

Exactly what is the possibility of this thing coming within 20-30 miles of Lafayette, Louisiana ? I have been "iffy" about the track to the Houston area. I just don't see it going there for some reason. I think it is going to hit Port Author or some where east of it. Im getting pretty worried about it coming to Lafayette. I don't wanna go to sleep tonight because I don't feel like waking up and having this thing on a more easternly track and back up to a Cat. 5; because thats what seems to happen to me everytime I lay my head down for 6-8 hours.

But where ever it hits.... god bless all.

well the last 2 hrs she has went almost due west.I dont wish it anywhere but really dont want to see it hit Gal Hou as this will only help the oil traders who are holding oil stocks.But i would wait on the 11pm update and see then see what they say.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center