Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Wed Oct 05 2005 07:42 PM
Can't make sense of the data

Is Tammy really a closed circulation? There seem to be multiple low level circulations floating around. I was actually puzzled to check my home weather station in Poincianna, just SW of Kissimmee, to see that the pressure has dropped from 1009mb this morning to 1004mb now. Winds are currently out of the WSW-SW. Not the direction I would have expected. Granted she is not really organized.

EDIT: Winds are a bit light at the location, so it may actually be more of a westerly wind now that I take another look.

check another station nearby to see if that isn't an instrument error or fluke. doesn't look right. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center