GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Fri Oct 07 2005 07:08 AM
Re: 6AM EDT Update

Ok, now, I just woke up to a nice looking swirl coming off the northern Coast of the panhandle. Some one is on this I hope in that we have a lot of people in the area who have just about tuned out the rest of the season. I have heard my co-workers actually saying that they consider the tropical season to be over at the end of September and do not pay any attention. The other concern is the government is now focused on the subway system in New York City. How much chance of turning into a disaster does this little swirl in GOM have? Will this storm have a chance to build before the cold front behind it sweeps it toward the peninsula of Florida. Will the cold front stall and feed the swirl rather than rush it along? Will the system east of Florida serve to stall the swirl in the Gulf or will the reverse happen? Stay tuned for the newest soap opera on the site. Tammy meets Vince.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center