KornR
(Registered User)
Sat Oct 22 2005 10:26 AM
Re: Question to the Mets and all-Are we not looking at a possible massive tornado event?

I have been watching all these threads with great fervor. I love this website. Kudos to the creators.

What I am most concerned about, as are most people in Florida, is where exactly Wilma will hit. I live north of Gainesville, and already today has been a soaking wet day. Looking at the radar, this is an extreme offshoot of the Wilma system. But I am also concerned about things picking up here in the next few days, and under what kind of threat I might be.

I have family in Sarasota who are absolutely puckered over this storm.

I know it's THE BIG QUESTION, but what will Wilma do after she passes the Yucatan?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center