nl
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Oct 22 2005 10:40 AM
Re: Question to the Mets and all-Are we not looking at a possible massive tornado event?

where do we see its reforming? on what radar or sat.? ive kept my mouth shut all week about wilma. i dont have a good feeling bout her. im gonna laugh when she proves all these local medias wrong. me and my friend at work last yr in daytona was the only one that was right bout charlie last yr. people called us crazy and other names. so i went through alot calling these storms. this yr i was right about all of them. but honestly i dont know bout this one. people was coming up to at work asking me about her and i told them i dont know. and they were like whoah! if he doesnt know the we are screwed. i told them not to watch the local news. just goto this site. its the best we got. so if im wrong it wont hurt.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center