3rdGenFlaNative
(Registered User)
Sat Oct 22 2005 02:55 PM
Re: Question to the Mets and all-Are we not looking at a possible massive tornado event?

I must admit, this is the first time in several days that I have that familiar knot in my stomach that appears when conditions begin to point to a serious threat of danger to my area. I knew that the local mets discussing the hurricane colliding with a cold front sounded bizare, but I didn't associate it with No Name '93. Now I am beginning to become very alarmed, and wonder why local media isn't voicing more concern about the possibilities.

Agreeing with previous posters, I consider this site invaluable. If it weren't for the info I've recieved here, and were I relying solely on local mets (which most people I know do), I would relax, cease most preparations that were inconvenient, and go on with my weekend. I sincerely hope that a storm event such as No Name '93 doesn't materialize, because if it does...well let's just hope it doesn't.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center