collegemom
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Oct 22 2005 03:07 PM
Re: Question to the Mets and all-Are we not looking at a possible massive tornado event?

Quote:

since we seem to be taking a moment to stroke flhurricane.com and those who run and participate on it, I too want to thank you.

While I trust and follow the tracking/guidence/wisdom of the NHC without fail, because they've given me no reason to do otherwise, it is nice to see and read some of the technicalities involved in forecasting a storm.

I guess I'm a geek

There are some folks on here who seem a bit off base or just flat out over-the-top, but the majority seems reasonable and balanced.

Thank you for your forum, and if there is a place to make some sort of financial donation to off-set the costs of operation (hosting/bandwidth/etc...), please let me know and I would be happy to contribute.

All this waiting is making me nuts, but this site has made good time fill as well as filling the blah, blah, blah information you get on TV.

Thanks again

on the main page left side under communication

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center