Tazmanian93
(Weather Master)
Sat Oct 22 2005 04:35 PM
Re: NHC 11 am Discussion

God I hate when the " I gotta say it first, predict it first" people come into play on this site and then are critical of someone else's thoughts and wish we could simply block their darn IP. Colleen, I think based on your posts, experience, knowledge, value added to this site, there should not be anybody accusing you of ever wishcasting. I personally respect any cogent insight, opinion you and anyone else bring to the table and believe most here do as well. If anyone were a 100% expert , then these sites would not exist and some folks on here would be in another line of work because it would be so easy for everyone to predict. I have been on this site for a while now and every storm we have someone or a few folks who seem to want to upset the apple cart. If you agree so be it, if you disagree, VALIDATE it. And do not assume that anyone sane would be wishing possible death and destruction on anyone anywhere. Now lets all get along, be safe, happy and healthy and hope for the best for anyone impacted and keep each other informed and thinking, not arguing.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center