Rdietch
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Oct 22 2005 12:42 PM
Re: Need some advice....

Quote:

i havent been on all morning and dont know whats goin on as of yet....i made hotel reservations for tommorrow and monday night in case it slowed down....we have to cancel by 4pm today if we dont need the room...but we cant afford to just pay for the room if we dont need it....i need some serious advice on what to do....id go with my gut feeling but im torn...and hubby says the same....can you please helppp

becky

I am in South Bradenton and not Far from the water and i have no Motel Res made at all.If it comes ill go my brothers house down the road which is not a evac for a cat 1-3 storm so unless the track changes i would just be ready but to go to a motel now and be in Tampa is to me IMO a waste of money.Call up and just keep the one for Monday or wait till tomorrow Morning at that time we will have a better grip on where its going.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center