nicolew
(Verified CFHC User)
Sat Oct 22 2005 05:18 PM
Re: Prolonged Hurricane Force Winds Now Affecting Cancun

Well, I would venture to say that Ft. Lauderdale is a pretty major city in Florida, in a very populated county (Broward) in the most populated area of the state without a doubt. But it is natural that people are most concerned about the area in which they live. Many of the posters on here are from Tampa and so they mention Tampa frequently. This is human nature and totally normal! The word Tampa might get the people on this site going. I live in Miami and there has been very little south Florida talk on here - but I'm not complaining! I totally understand why.

Quote:

Its fine to give a opinion and where you think its gonna go but some like to to get others going.Why has there not been so much of watch out Keys or watch out Ft Laud or Port Charoltte....Because its not a major city.But to say the word Tampa gets people going.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center