Katie
(Weather Guru)
Sun Oct 23 2005 10:47 PM
Re: Wilma Moving Rapidly Toward Florida

I am here in East Polk County just now starting to get some of the "bands"

Funny thing, with Charley last year as his bands came across the pressure in my head was horrible to the point to where nothing would take it away. In the past 20 mins the same thing has happened again. Of course WOW - I just looked out tyhe window an amazing lightening right now!! HOLY COW, that was incredible. Anyway,....there is a bad system heading my way.

For anyone in this - good luck - I know I am a little worried right now with the tornados "coming" at night. I don't like that one bit.

My ex is with the S.O. and as he gets any B.O.L.Os for tornados he will wake me so we can go in to safety.

I hope to hear that eveyrone is safe tomorrow.

-Katie

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center