typhoon_tip
(Meteorologist)
Mon Oct 24 2005 03:31 PM
Re: New warning?

Quote:

weather is so odd

Hurricane comes through at 6am in the morning

3pm in the afternoon it's sunny and cool 60's w/low humidity.... we all know how crappy florida is when it's hot.. But when it's like this, this is what we all cherish perfect weather.

yeah - i wrote a post on this thread a while back, elucidating the rapid clearing and establishment of fair weather regime in Wilma's wake... I picked 3pm but I think i'm eating a little crow on the far eastern shores as some of the back-side cirrus shield and perhaps even some gusty wind may linger 'till 4... But even there, i suspect by 5 at the latest, all areas of the Peninsula should have a marvelously pleasant evening... Amazing!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center