From the latest TWO:

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER HAS FORMED OVER THE SOUTHWESTERN
CARIBBEAN SEA. SOME SLOW DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SYSTEM IS POSSIBLE
DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...ASSOCIATED WITH A WESTWARD-
MOVING TROPICAL WAVE...IS LOCATED ABOUT 550 MILES EAST OF THE
SOUTHERN WINDWARD ISLANDS. UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE NOT CURRENTLY
FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

...this is interesting because several of the operational global models have been offering synoptics that would teleconnect to a weakness in that area for several runs now.. CMC for example and the NOGAPs also goes ahead an closes off a couple of isobars.

...i'm interested in the SST processing in the area. my usual source for graphics involving upper oceanic heat content seems to be down so i'm currenly attempting to find an alternate source. anyway, interesting to know what the most intense hurricane in atlantic basin history may have done to the available heat content in that area as that area also has some of the deepest thermoclines on the planet. my immediate hunch is there is still plenty left beneath the lat of the channel.. the gulf...man, that's gotta be cooling off by now.

Actually, if you know of any that would be helpful.. gee - it almost seems like there's a conspiracy to keep the information under wraps, because i've found 5 potential sites and they all hang when trying to load them - so no can do... gimme a break with those odds! either that, or i just have some extraordinarily bad luck..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center